Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Secretary finds another Owl


The Secretary finds another Owl
Originally uploaded by FranSb.
Here is the elf
that rides on the brown owl
I hope he enjoys his visit to the Island
and that my friends, the Great White Owl and his family will be pleased that I invited him. I think that the elf who is proud of himself will enjoy a ride on one of our donkeys. He claims to be one of the helpers in December so we must take him at his word. The Secretary-who-has-been-travelling-by-Red Car

2 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger Vi Jones said...

Ooh, I love this little elf. I'd like to meet him, but I know that elves are secretive as are the owls. They watch and fly silently ... that is why they are so wise, elves and owls both.

Vi

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Cute as anything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home