Friday, September 16, 2005

Return from White Owl Island

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I returned from the White Owl humbled. She did not offer me advice when I asked for guidance as I lead so many travellers through a foreign realm. Instead she gave me this pastoral crook as a symbol of divine creative power. She assured me that with this crook on my staff I could guide others on the spiral journey of regeneration.

Now I am not sure what I will do with my free time here in Duwamish. I might wander down to the Gypsy encampment by the bridge or I might return to the bath-house where the Ferry Women and Priestesses bathe. My room in the Inn is very comfortable and from my window I can see the light house on White Owl Island and mentally plot the path I walked to meet White Owl.

3 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Blogger Fran said...

Wonderful to have the crook of guidance. Sleep well tonight for your followers trust you.

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Well said! It's all true...we do.

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

That trust humbles me every day. It it is the complete trust that people, aged from five to ninety five, have shown throughout my teaching career that has been quite extraordinary. Thank you Fran and Monika.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home